GATTO ELECTRIC, INC - LICENSED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS - 24/7
- FREE IN PERSON DETAILED ESTIMATES EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE 24/7
- LICENSED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR FULLY INSURED AND BONDED.
- WE OFFER A FREE IN PERSON ESTIMATE FOR ANY SIZE ELECTRICAL PROJECT.
- WORKMANSHIP COMPLIANT WITH CURRENT ELECTRICAL CODES AND STANDARDS.
- WORK AREAS ARE PROTECTED AND LEFT CLEAN AFTER EVERY FINISHED PROJECT.
- WE HANDLE ALL PERMITS, CODE VIOLATIONS AND FINAL INSPECTIONS FROM START TO FINISH.
Code Violation Corrections
In Illinois, the National Electric Code (NEC) is enforced by the municipality where the work is being conducted.
Usually when electrical code violations are issued by the municipality, it is when a home or building is being sold. The new owner or the existing owner will be responsible for correcting the electrical violations.
In order to begin work, an electrical permit must be issued by the municipality. A licensed electrical contractor is who may apply for the electrical permit.